Day 41 Cricut Canvas Art DIY
Day 41 is here. And I decided I wanted to get crafty. I've used my cricut before but I never used it with a canvas or to make any type of home decor. This should be fun. I learned some simple "duh" moments during this first time attempt. For example wait for the paint to dry before I start messing with it. Hahaha. Sounds like an easy "duh" moment. It was quite simple to do. And I was able to keep myself entertained. If I wasn't rushing I can see how calming it can be to create something new. The painting part was especially relaxing and freeing because there wasn't any sort of rhyme or reason. I just knew I wanted some paint here and there. Check out the video below if you'd like to see how mine came out. This was a simple craft to do if you'd like to replicate I have the instructions below:
- Canvas (any size you like)
- Vinyl stickers (either cut by cricut or get them already made at the store)
- Modge Podge
- Foam or Paint Brushes
- Adhesive Spray
- Spray canvas with adhesive spray and allow to dry
- Place vinyl on canvas wherever you like and use a surface underneath the canvas so you can press the vinyl down without stretching the canvas.
- Paint your canvas. Have fun with it!
- Allow to dry.
- Remove the vinyl stickers.
- Put a layer of modge podge to seal everything in and allow to dry.
- You are now ready to place your awesome work of art on the wall!